mprove your graphics and save time with the Essential Bundle of T-Shirt Design Resources, Mockup Templates, Logo Templates, Fonts, Textures, Workshops & Tutorials.
T-Shirt Design Master Collection is not a standalone app. You will need Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator CS4, CS5, CS6, or CC software on a desktop or laptop computer to edit & use the templates, textures, and resources. Not fully compatible with other software.
Affinity and CorelDraw versions can be found here: https://thevectorlab.com/collections/t-shirt-design-master-collection
T-SHIRT MOCKUP TEMPLATES
- Men’s T-Shirt Mockup Templates https://crmrkt.com/ma16 Mock up your men’s short sleeve t-shirt designs and make them look real.
- Women’s T-Shirt Mockup Templates https://crmrkt.com/RQP3m Make your women’s short sleeve t-shirt designs look real.
FABRIC PANEL MOCKUP TEMPLATES Make your t-shirt graphics look screen printed with these Mockup Panel Templates. A perfect way to upgrade your website, catalog, and portfolio.
- Thrift Shop: Vintage T-Shirt Mockup Panels https://crmrkt.com/eKKVy Mock up your graphics on t-shirt fabric panels with authentic washed & worn vintage texture. (10 fabric panels + 20 textures)
- T-Shirt Mockup Panels Make your t-shirt graphics look screen printed on fabric with T-Shirt Mockup Panels for Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Fabric Tones https://thevectorlab.com/products/fabric-tones-textures 50 textures that are a unique alternative to halftone textures.
- Every Day Textures https://thevectorlab.com/products/every-day-textures An all-around handy set of 33 distress textures.
- Analog Halftones https://thevectorlab.com/products/analog-halftones These 42 halftone brushes, patterns & textures are an amazingly FUN, fast & effective tool to upgrade the look of your designs!
- Gritty Halftone Spot Textures https://thevectorlab.com/products/gritty-halftone-spot-brushes Add subtle gritty halftone texture to your designs. 33 Procreate App Brushes + 15 Textures for Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Vector T-Shirt Textures https://crmrkt.com/PqKJGX A collection of 43 vector textures optimized for t-shirt design.
- Plastisol: Vintage T-Shirt Textures https://crmrkt.com/pMvV Make your t-shirt designs look vintage with these 30 “cracked ink” t-shirt textures.
- Plastisol 2: Vintage T-Shirt Textures https://crmrkt.com/pxBr6 20 subtle edge textures that will give your t-shirt designs a vintage “thrift shop” look.
- Bad Photocopy Textures https://thevectorlab.com/products/bad-photocopy The original collection of 30 photocopy textures, perfect for t-shirt design.
- Inside Out: Reverse Print T-Shirt Textures https://crmrkt.com/NMg0e Achieve the look of a real reverse screen print. 17 textures.
- Overspray: Gradients https://thevectorlab.com/products/overspray-gradients 40 spray paint textures.
- AquaColour Bleeds https://thevectorlab.com/products/aquacolour-bleeds 40 watercolor textures, perfect for adding hand-painted color to your designs.
“AUTOMATOR” PSD’s Smart Photoshop PSD files that apply instant effects
- Vintage Workwear Logo Templates https://thevectorlab.com/products/logo-templates-vintage-workwear 30 Logo Templates + 26 Fonts for Photoshop & Illustrator CS4-CC. Make custom logos in minutes. Inspired by woven labels and logos from 100-year-old workwear clothing companies.
- Variety Logo Templates 9 Logo Templates + 11 fonts.
BASIC SHAPE COLLECTIONS
- Title Frames 20 ornamental frames in vector format. Good foundation for logo shapes.
- Analog Shapes 25 analog logo shapes from the 1950’s and 1960’s.
FULL LENGTH T-SHIRT DESIGN COURSES (3.5 Hours of Instruction, Tips & Techniques. Idea Generation, Art Materials, Printing Methods, Hand Sketching, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- T-Shirt Design Workshop 01: Foundation https://thevectorlab.com/products/t-shirt-design-workshop-01-foundation Learn to design a t-shirt like a professional: graphics, specialty printing methods, fabrics, inks, dyes, and washes.
- T-Shirt Design Workshop 02: Mixed Media https://thevectorlab.com/products/t-shirt-design-workshop-02-mixed-media-design This course covers the entire process of creating a t-shirt design, from finding ideas all the way to sending your designs out to be printed.
- 39 Instructional PDF Guides with links to Tutorial Videos showing how to use the resources in Photoshop and Illustrator.