Plugin Name: Woocommerce Skeleton LoaderThank you very much for choosing our plugin. We truly appreciate and really hope that you'll enjoy our plugin!
If you like this plugin, Please support us by rating us 5 stars..
WooSKeleton Woocommerce Skeleton Loader. Amazing features.
Plugin Main features
- Enable or Disable with just 1 Click
- Enable / Disable Image Branding
- Add Custom Logo on Image Branding
Need Support?If you have any questions regarding to plugin issues, please contact with us at: [email protected]
- Plugin File -- (woocommerce-skeleton-loader-animation.zip)
- languages -- (wooskeleton.pot) file
- WordPress 5.6 or Higher
- PHP version 7 or Higher
- MySQL version 5.6 or higher OR MariaDB version 10.0 or Higher
- Woocommerce 6.0 or Higher
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Many issues that you may run into such as: white screen, json fails when importing, empty page content and other similar issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can do this on your own, or contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
- memory_limit = 256M
- max_execution_time = 300
- max_input_time = 300
- upload_max_filesize = 64M
- post_max_size = 64M
To use this plugin you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. If you need help in installing wordPress follow the instruction here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress
Required Plugins for this plugin
In order to use this plugin, please note, that following plugins SHOULD BE installed during the theme installation
Plugin InstallationOnce you purchase the plugin from codecanyon, you'll be able to 2 file type.
- All Files and documentation
- Installable WordPress Plugin File
Install plugin via WordPress Dashboard
Select File From Your Computer
After Install, You Will See this message
Install plugin via FTP
- Access to the file on your server using ftp editor program
- Go to 'wp-content/plugins' folder
- Extract the zip file and put the plugin-xyz folder there
- Go to 'WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Find the WooSkeleton Plugin and click activate
- All Done :)
01. Go to Settings Page
02. Enable WooSkeleton Loading Animation
03. Enable Image Branding
04. Upload Custom Logo for Image Branding
05. Get Support
How to update plugin
2. Delete the main plugin
3. Upload new plugin and activate.
Everything is okay have fun, if it's not there is something wrong happened, please try to do the same process again.
1.0 Initial Release